Google My Business Management Services
Are you getting new leads every month from your Google My Business Listing (GMB)? If not, you may need the help of a reliable Google My Business management service. Using a GMB service can help drive more phone calls, website traffic, and foot traffic to your business from Google searches and local search through Google Maps.
What Is a Google My Business Listing?
A Google My Business listing is the profile of your business that appears in a box on the right-hand side of a Google local search or a specific search for your business name.
The GMB listing is a great opportunity, when optimized correctly to have your business show up, front and center for potential customers and clients using local search to find the products and services you offer.
Benefits of a Google My Business Listing
By claiming, optimizing, and regularly updating your Google My Business listing you will increase the overall visibility of your company on Google. This visibility will increase your brand awareness, build trust and increase sales.
It's also a great way to keep potential customers updated with important information like your business hours, holiday hours, and special promotions.
If you are not using your GMB profile to its full potential you are missing out on phone calls, website visits, and foot traffic from consumers who are actively searching for the products and services you offer!
Do You Need A Google My Business Listing?
A Google My Business account is a powerful tool for all business owners that want to maximize their visibility to potential customers and clients. A GMB account allows you to claim your business profile, unlock management rights, and take advantage of free features that can improve your Google rankings.
A Google business profile can actually exist on its own, independently from a GMB account and you don't have to be the business owner to create a business profile. A random client or even a bot could do that if they insert the business name, address, and category. A business profile itself does not give you the ability to manage its information or reviews.
Fully controlling your Google Business Profile through a valid GMB account is a vital step toward boosting your overall rankings and attracting new clients. This is where our Google My Business setup services come into play.
Why Should You Optimize Your Google My Business Listing?
Claiming your business profile and improving your GMB makes it easier for Google to understand your business information and match it with relevant user searches. Complete, accurate, and detailed GMB account information is more likely to appear in Google search results and Google Maps.
Look at this as digital real estate that helps people find and contact you. On mobile devices, a user can call your business directly from your GMB listing. The easier it is for a potential customer to get in touch with you following a local search, the more likely you are to gain a client.
Google My Business Management Pricing
We currently offer affordable pricing on Google My Business management services. Get a free strategy call to learn more. We are happy to answer all your questions!
Google My Business Management Services Offered
Your Marketing Lady Google My Business Management service includes:
- Bi-Monthly Google My Business Posts: Regular Google My Business posts allow you to share important announcements, offers, new products or services, sales, tips, and even showcase top reviews to potential customers and clients.
- Generate Reviews Service: Positive online reviews are a must for any local business that wishes to grow and attract more customers. Your Marketing Lady can help you turn happy customers into enthusiastic, genuine reviews on your Google My Business profile.
- Review Monitoring & Responding: We will keep track of your company reviews and provide detailed, personalized responses.
- Managing, Monitoring, and Creating Q&As: Q&As are among the most popular and effective methods of conveying useful business information. We will create and update relevant Q&As to make your company information easily visible in local search results.
- Manage Business Hours: We will make sure your business profile includes updated operation hours to prevent client frustration because of inaccurate information.
- Adding Services & Products: Clever business owners keep developing and adding more products and services based on client demand. We will make sure your product and service list includes all your recent offerings.
- Monthly Photo/Video Uploads: Visual content is a far more effective tool for engaging customers than text alone. We will help you attract clients and command attention with regular photo updates and video content.
- Listing Troubleshooting: Any problem with your business listing? Your Marketing Lady will help you resolve the issue in no time with optimal support.
- Monthly Reporting & Insights: View your search results performance on Google and gain valuable insight into customer behavior, important trends, and more!
- Initial Local SEO Website Audit: We will help you identify the major design, SEO, security, and website performance issues that your business can improve for a higher engagement rate and increased profits.
Stay at the Top of Web Searches With Google My Business Services
You can count on us to help you boost website traffic, build brand awareness, gain customers, and improve profits every step of the way. Make the most of your business potential with expert listing optimization and GMB services. Contact Your Marketing Lady today for a free consultation at 678-459-5772.
GMB Management Services FAQs
Nearly all business owners will find that a Google My Business management service dramatically improves their business' local search rankings. However, our services go beyond search results and rankings. We will focus primarily on boosting your leads, conversions, and subsequent profits, but you will also see your website traffic and visibility increase thanks to:
- An effective review strategy that includes earning and responding to reviews.
- Optimizing your business listing and making the most of all available GMB features.
- Assuring your business information is always accurate and controlling unapproved listing changes.
- Improving business owner and user engagement signals.
We do not require a contract for our GMB management services. However, we recommend businesses give the service at least three months for optimum results.
Theoretically, businesses could take care of their own GMB management. However, if you are not a digital marketing expert, these DIY efforts could take a lot of time and energy without giving you half the results you would get with a digital marketing pro.
By taking care of your business rankings and helping you convert more searches into sales, you will have more time to focus on other things in your business. Ultimately, a professional Google My Business optimization service is one of the most cost-effective business promotion options available.