Web Design For Business
Marietta Web Design
I provide local, in-person website design services for businesses located in Marietta, Atlanta, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Acworth, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta and Surrounding Areas. I even work virtually with businesses located in other states and cities.
Is your current website slow? Not getting any search engine rankings? Hard to update and next to impossible to read on a smartphone? You have a successful business, but a less-than-stellar website? Sound familiar? I can help.
My goal is to help you create a small business website that is not only easy to navigate but will also get found on search engines and generate quality leads for your business. I like to think of a company website as your "24-hour online sales force."
These days it's important to have a website that is also mobile friendly and provides a good experience for your visitors. I will help you with your website project from start to finish.
In today’s fast‐paced and socially connected world, a website is no longer a luxury but a necessity. Websites for most small business tend to be done in a "set it and forget it" manner and today that's just not enough to stay competitive.
Most business websites should be updated every 2-3 years, yet most owners fail to give their "online sales force" the proper attention.
Your website is your virtual storefront and the foundation of your online presence, helping you position yourself as an industry leader. Ideally, your website should work smoothly, meet current standards and provide a seamless experience for visitors.
It should earn search rankings that make your business easy to find and you should have a plan for driving targeted traffic that generates leads for your business. Of course, your site needs to do all of this and be mobile friendly. That's where I come in.
You can rely on me to provide guidance, open communication and create your company website in a timely manner.
WEB DESIGN PROJECTS
Affordable Marietta Web Design
Phase 2: Concept Design and Development
This is where the vision for your site comes to life with design concepts, branding and engaging features that determine how your site looks and feels. My content management system (CMS) of choice is WordPress, a user-friendly platform that powers more than 25% of all websites, including sites for big-name brands like CNN, Forbes, Mashable, Yahoo, GM, Sony, Best Buy, UPS, and eBay.
- This is where you decide on your overall website design concept.
- Your site will be optimized and developed using best practices so you can easily update future content yourself.
- Mobile testing to make sure your site is ready to serve customers no matter how they use it.
Phase 3: Website Testing and Launch
During the testing phase, I’ll make sure your site works as it should. But, I don’t leave your side once it’s launched. I’ll work with your team to teach you how to make content updates and changes.
- Browser compatibility and mobile-readiness testing for things like broken links and functionality bugs.
- You’ll have two rounds of revisions to make sure everything looks and works right and then…we launch!
- A personal, one-hour WordPress training session so you can confidently manage your site and update its content. After this training session, you should be able to change photos, add and edit posts and pages as well as update your blog content.