Get A Great Looking Website Designed To Generate New Business!
Looking for 5-star web design in Kennesaw, GA? Look no further! Our team can help you get a website that looks great, is easy to navigate, and is designed for conversions. Your website is your 24/7 online sales force and online business card, so let us help you make a good impression on your potential customers!
In today's competitive atmosphere, it's not only important that you have a website that stands out visually, but it should also be easy to use, mobile-friendly, and full of engaging content. Our team at Your Marketing Lady can help you with all of that and more!
What My Clients Say...
Get A Custom Website Designed Specifically For Your Company
When you work with us, you will get a custom website design that is specifically tailored to your business. We take the time to learn about your business, your goals, your target market, and your ideal clients before we even begin the design process.
That way, we can make sure your website is designed to help you achieve your specific goals. There's no cookie-cutter here! We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach because we know that every business is different.
Our custom websites include:
We use a WordPress content management system (CMS) for all of our websites. WordPress is a popular and user-friendly platform that makes it easy for you to make updates to your website without needing to know how to code. Over 40% of websites online are currently powered by WordPress, so you can rest assured that it is a reliable and stable platform.
If you're looking for a WordPress website development team that can help you with everything from design to implementation, we've got you covered. We are experienced in all things WordPress and can help you create a custom website that is easy to use and maintain. We can also help you with any maintenance, security, or troubleshooting you may need down the road.
When you get a website from Your Marketing Lady you will have full ownership of your website. That means you can take it with you if you ever decide to switch digital marketing consultants or companies. We believe that you should have full control of your website and your content, and we will never lock you into a contract or tie you down in any way. Our clients stay with us for one reason: we deliver results!
SEO Optimized Content Creation (Add-On Service)
In addition to custom website design, we also offer Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content creation services. We can help you create compelling web copy that will help you get found on Google and generate new leads and sales. We'll create a beautiful website with engaging content that will capture your visitors' attention and keep them coming back for more! We understand that not everyone is a natural writer, which is why we offer this service. Let us help you take your website to the next level with our optimization (SEO) creation services.
Get A FREE 30-Minute Web Design Consultation
How Our Website Design Services Work
Getting started with Your Marketing Lady is easy! Just give us a call or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation. The process is simple. First, we'll have a consultation to discuss your goals and vision for your website. Then, our team will get to work creating a custom website design that meets your needs. Here's how it works:
1. Schedule A Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation so we can learn more about your business, goals, and what you are looking for in a website. This will help us determine if we are a good fit to work together.
2. Proposal Meeting: After the initial web design consultation, we will put together a proposal outlining our services and pricing. Once you approve the proposal, we will begin working on your project.
3. Planning: The next step is to start planning your new website. This is where we dig a little deeper to learn more about your business goals, target market, and ideal clients. Learning about your overall business helps to set the stage so that expectations are clear from the start.
4. Concept Design: Once we have a good understanding of your business, we will begin working on the concept design for your website. This includes creating a custom 1-page mockup that reflects your brand and tells your story. It will also provide a general look and feel of your new website. Once this is approved, we will begin working on the other pages.
5. Development: Once the concept design is approved, we will begin developing your website. We build all of our websites on the WordPress platform so that you can easily update the content yourself as needed (no coding knowledge required). We will also install and set up all the necessary plugins to make sure your website is secure and running smoothly.
This also includes coding the front-end of your website, setting up hosting and email, and transferring your domain name (if you have one). We will also create or use other provided content for your website, including text, images, and videos.
6. Launch: Once your website is completed, we will launch it on the web and make it live for the world to see! We will also submit your website to Google so that it can be found in search results, plus much more!
7. Maintenance & Security (Optional): We offer ongoing website maintenance and security plans to keep your website up-to-date and running smoothly. These plans include monthly updates, traffic reports, website security, website backups, software updates, and more! Once again, we don't require a contract so you can cancel at any time.
8. Results: Now that your website is complete, we'll help you develop a plan to drive targeted traffic to your site and generate new sales and leads for your business. Plus, you can use it as a tool to connect with your target market and build relationships.
Why Choose Your Marketing Lady For Website Design?
There are many reasons to choose us as your web designer, but here are just a few:
- We are a full-service digital marketing agency, which means we can help with all aspects of your online presence, from website design to Google Ads and PPC Management, to local SEO services and Reputation management.
- Over 15 years of experience in the industry and we have helped businesses of all sizes with their web design needs.
- A team of professionals who are passionate about helping businesses grow online.
- Always up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
- Competitive pricing and flexible payment options.
- No contract is required, so you can cancel at any time.
Ready to Get Started With Your Web Design In Kennesaw, GA?
For the best web design in Kennesaw, GA, look no further than Your Marketing Lady. We are conveniently located in Marietta and not far from Kennesaw State University. If you are ready to get started on your new website, we would love to chat with you about your project! Call 678-459-5772 to schedule a consultation or book a complimentary web design consultation online now!