LATEST WEB DESIGN PROJECTS
Is your website slow? Not getting any search engine rankings? Hard to update and next to impossible to read on a smartphone? You have a successful business, but a less-than-stellar website?
Sound familiar? I can help.
In today’s fast‐paced and socially connected world, a website is no longer a luxury but a necessity. No good business can afford to be without one so I really do not need to tell you just how important a website is.
Your website is your online storefront and the basis for your online presence, helping you position yourself as an industry leader. Ideally, your website should work smoothly, providing a seamless experience.
It should earn search rankings that make your business easy to find and you should have a plan for driving lots of traffic, and valuable leads to your pages. Of course, your site needs to do all this and be mobile friendly. That's where I come in.
I offer website design and website makeover services to all of Metro Atlanta, Marietta, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Acworth, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta and beyond.
Call Me and Let's Talk About Your Project, Odds Are That I Can Help!
I transform websites into the invaluable resources they should be. From idea generation and web design mock-ups to implementation and testing, and finally, to launching your site and helping you drive traffic to it, I’m at your side every step of the way.
Phase 2: Concept Design and Development
This is where the vision for your site comes to life with design concepts, branding and engaging features that determine how your site looks and feels. My content management system (CMS) of choice is WordPress, a user-friendly platform that powers more than 25% of all websites, including sites for big-name brands like CNN, Forbes, Mashable, Yahoo, GM, Sony, Best Buy, UPS, and eBay.
- This is where you decide on your overall website design concept.
- Your site will be optimized and developed using best practices so you can easily update future content yourself.
- Mobile testing to make sure your site is ready to serve customers no matter how they use it.
Phase 3: Website Testing and Launch
During the testing phase, I’ll make sure your site works as it should. But, I don’t leave your side once it’s launched. I’ll work with your team to teach you how to make content updates and changes.
- Browser compatibility and mobile-readiness testing for things like broken links and functionality bugs.
- You’ll have two rounds of revisions to make sure everything looks and works right and then…we launch!
- A personal, one-hour WordPress training session so you can confidently manage your site and update its content. After this training session, you should be able to change photos, add and edit posts and pages as well as update your blog content.